Using the Bidulz image bank couldn’t be simpler. It’s as easy as 1,2,3... 4:
- Click on the “Image Bank” link to enter the image bank.
- A page containing the Bidulz characters will then be displayed.
Click on a character to select it.
- A new page will be displayed. As in the table below, it outlines the character’s different postures and expressions. Choose the desired format for the illustration.
The table is divided up as follows:
- The “Posture and Expression” column describes and displays the character’s various postures and/or expressions.
- The following columns link to the illustration’s various formats. The image’s size (in kb) gives you an idea of the time it will take to download.
- “Color” is recommended for most electronic files and documents that are to be color printed.
- “Black and White” is available for documents to be printed in black and white.
- High resolution illustrations tend to be used for printed documents. These illustrations have a 300 ppi (pixels per inch) resolution.
- Low resolution images tend to be used in electronic documents, to be consulted on screen. These illustrations have a 72 ppi resolution.
- Once you have chosen your format, you can copy the illustration onto your computer. There are two ways to do this:
- Place your cursor over the link to the desired format and right-click with the mouse. A pop-up menu will appear. Select “Save target as...” and choose where you want to save the image.
- Place your cursor over the link to the desired format and left-click with the mouse. The image will appear on the screen in the desired format. Place your cursor over the image and right-click on it with the mouse. A pop-up menu will appear. Select “Save target as...” and choose where you want to save the image.